Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
“We want you, so what are you waiting for? This is a fantastic opportunity that will be filled quickly! Don't let the opportunity pass.”
Elevator Installer – Residential Elevator Industry
A fantastic opportunity for candidates with a mechanical aptitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will be filled quickly! Don't let the opportunity pass. Apply within!
Elevator Boutique is the market leader in mid to up market residential elevators niche’.
We are a full service elevator company. We sell, design, manufacture, install and maintain our own brands and unique designs.
We supply luxury home elevators which are designed and made in Italy.
As a luxury item in wealthy clients homes, considerable care is required in your work. We work in the very best homes and have to perform the very best work. Our products are approved by the City of LA and meet the standards, they are also a finished product so people see what you do.
We are people who care and are proud of our work and like getting paid well for doing good work.
Our considerable success is largely due to our people. Great people are part of our formula. We carefully select, we help you grow and we retain by providing a financially rewarding and awesome work environment – This ensures retention of talent, and it works.
As a growing company, opportunities for change and advancement are constantly being created.
If you always wanted to get into the elevator trade, but thought you could not, then here is the opportunity.
Skills are required, and the right personality and character is essential.
Do you have a great work ethic? Are you reliable? Are you mature? Are you prepared to think and work hard consistently? Are you sensible and safety minded? Does job security matter to you? Do you want to enjoy work and commit to it? Do you want to be satisfied with the work you do? Are you familiar with construction sites, but sick of working on your knees? DO YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW THAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORKING LIFE??
If this is you, then please apply.
1. To start with, we will train you. We train our own men and you will learn from our already qualified installers. Your training will be detailed and your electrical skills and mechanical aptitude will be necessary to your success. You must be able to read construction drawings and plans. We will teach you everything, a track record of learning and passing courses will be proof of your ability to learn.
2. Once you know how to install lifts, we will promote you to being a lead tradesman. As a leading hand you will manage a team to install our luxury residential elevators.
3. You will be given a full paid company vehicle and tools to use as a leading hand and be responsible for your own lifts. Depending on your aptitude, you could be a leading hand within 6 months. You will know when you are ready.
4. As a leading hand you will still receive support from our much larger team and technical support.
5. Leading hands will also be required to do after hours calls occasionally and to help in the maintenance area.
6. You will be given a smartphone and iPad to help you have all the information at hand.
7. We work in some of the finest homes in the country with great site conditions, so a respect for your environment is necessary.
8. For the team to succeed you must be organized and able time manage efficiently.
9. Naturally, your presentation and communication skills need to be strong. At times you will be dealing with builders, other tradesmen on-site and the home owners.
10. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a strong mechanical aptitude to really advance their careers.
11. We pay the best in the business for the right people.
12. All the required tools are provided.
13. Previous experience in the lift industry is not required because training is part of what we do.
14. A company vehicle will be offered once you qualify as a leading hand.
15. It's a full time position, Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 3:00PM.
16. Only people who like to be on the winning team, need to apply.
17. We want people with common sense and who can think. Robots need not apply!
Are you the right fit?
• Driver’s license;
• Excellent customer communication skills;
• A self-starter with a positive and proactive approach;
• A "can do" attitude;
• The ability to get things done safely;
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Company address: 8687 Melrose Avenue, Suite B-110 West Hollywood CA 90069
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Elevator jobs in West Hollywood CA USA:
Thyssenkrupp Elevator in Burbank, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
T.L.Shield & Associates, Inc. in San Fernando, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Thyssenkrupp Elevator in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter