Brand Specialist- EVENT & RETAIL MARKETING- WILL TRAIN*ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING / MANAGEMENT / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONSEO Events, Inc.
maintains a top notch portfolio of high end clientele in the FASHION / COSMETICS, HEALTH & WELLNESS, AND GOURMET FOOD industries. Our track record of SUCCESS has resulted in the continuous growth of our company and our clients, which is why we are looking to fill positions immediately.
On a daily basis, we take the time to plan and develop real world BUSINESS SOLUTIONS for our clients. We GAME PLAN the best ways to reach consumers on a personal level. This extra planning gives our clients increased customer retention, IMPROVED service and product sales, and a never ceasing cycle of data they can use to create new and better services and products.
- Are you someone that prides themselves on staying on top of the latest style trends?
- Is health & wellness a personal passion of yours?
- Our diverse client portfolio allows individuals the opportunity to not only work within industries that they personally enjoy, but also to challenge themselves to expand their horizons and skill sets across a variety of campaigns.
Our promotional advertising and marketing concepts include field-test marketing, on-site promotions, working with retail establishments, and face to face promotions. We are determined to provide the best results for each and every client that we represent.
To meet the increasing marketing and advertising needs of our clients, we have multiple openings available and are in need of training the right individuals in all divisions of our firm.
• Entry Level Management
• Junior Marketing
• Campaign Development
• Event Coordination
• Public Relations
• Sales Associates
• Customer Service Requirements
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. Please only apply you have the followingQUALIFICATIONS:
MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND LIVE IN THE JACKSONVILLE AREA
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently