Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open F&I Manager Jobs in Rochester Hills, MI
Audi of Rochester Hills, an Eitel Dahm Motor Group dealership, is a six time Audi Magna Society winning dealer, and is having another recording setting year. Now, Audi of Rochester Hills needs to establish a separate Financial Services department and they are looking for the right manager to set up and then operate this department as a key member of the Audi of Rochester Hills management team. Our General Manager is looking for an experienced F & I manager who has the proven skills and "servant leadership" talent to build a first class F & I operation with the best Audi sales team in the Great Lakes region.
The Eitel Dahm Motor Group proudly offers a premier career opportunity and compensation plan that is consistent with the values of this successful family owned premium brand motor group. The selected manager will receive a benefits package reflective a department manager including 6-figure income potential, full medical and vacation plan, vehicle allowance and professional training. The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications.
- Superb communication and customer service skills relating to premium clientele.
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills as evidenced by at least three years of proven success as a retail automotive department manager.
- Full knowledge of contemporary F & I business practices, policies and procedures sufficient to set up and operate a best in class department.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail with a commitment to the best in F & I compliance and record keeping.
- The ability to build relations with valued clients, employees, fellow managers and financial services providers in a style and manner reflecting excellence in integrity and values.
- The willingness to complete a rigorous employee selection process and our in house training program once selected.
If you have these skills and qualifications and want to maximize your sales management career potential, we encourage you to apply for this unique opportunity by contacting www.eiteldahmmgr.com and completing the online application process. We want to give each applicant the personal and full attention that they expect and deserve, so please do not send any resumes or contact the dealership directly. All information received will be handled with the strictest confidence.
APPLY ONLINE: www.eiteldahmjobs.com
About Eitel Dahm Motor Group:
Luxury car dealerships in Rochester Hills, MI
Posted 4 years ago
Browse F&I Manager jobs in Rochester Hills, Michigan:
AUTOMOTIVE F & I MANAGER /DEALERSHIP FINANCE MANAGER/ BUSINESS MANAGER
Lunghamer Buick GMC in Waterford, MI
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Finance & Insurance Manager (Warren)
Galeana Van Dyke Dodge in Warren, MI
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Tax Accounting Manager
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire