Sorry, this job was closed 11 days ago.
The Corporate Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the activities of the companies adhere to guidelines established by Federal, State, Local and Industry agencies.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains licensing requirements in all required jurisdictions.
· Uses Industry tools for tracking requirements and regulatory statuses.
· Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
· Compiles information by coordinating rate deviation filings; maintaining updated rate matrices; providing overviews of product disclosures.
· Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information; writing and communicating guidelines.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Must work well in a team environment
· Perform other department related duties as directed, or operationally necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Strong attention to detail.
· Work in a fast pace environment and prioritize multiple work assignments.
· Must be a team player
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Solid communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Strong problem solving skills.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills and abilities would be:
Physical and Other Requirements
This position will require 8 hour days, flexible hours and overtime on occasion. Minimal travel is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eESI reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eESI is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a privately held company operating nationwide with our corporate headquarters in San Antonio, TX. We have been in business for 20 years and are looking for a new member to join our talented team. Share your expertise, skills and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of our growing team!
Company address: 12211 Huebner Road San Antonio Texas 78230
Posted date: 21 days ago
Browse Compliance Analyst jobs in San Antonio TX USA:
Anthem, Inc in San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Wells Fargo in San Antonio, TX
Posted 11 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
USAA in San Antonio, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA