Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Timing Engineer Qualifications:
Minimum requirements are:
*7+ years hands on experience in synthesis and timing closure. Place & Route knowledge is a plus.
* Knowledge of logic synthesis and timing analysis, scan insertion, gate level simulation.
* Knowledge of hardware description languages and experience in behavioral and RTL coding, verilog preferred.
* ARM and AMBA SOC Experience.
* Skilled in design verification, logic simulation, and formal verification.
* Basic knowledge of computer arithmetic, and related VLSI architectures.
* BS in Electronic Engineering, MS preferred.
* Perform synthesis and pre- and post-layout timing closure.
* Perform clock tree synthesis tasks.
* Work with Place&Route engineer to resolve timing issues.
Timing, primetime, analysis, CAD, perl, python, HSPICE, NLDM, CCS, Spyglass,
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE/CS Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Browse engineer jobs in San Jose, California:
Salas O'Brien Engineers - San Jose, CA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
OSI Engineering, Inc. - mountain view, CA
Posted 2 days ago on Dice
OSI Engineering - Mountain View, CA
Posted 2 days ago on Monster