Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Timing Engineer Qualifications:
Minimum requirements are:
*7+ years hands on experience in synthesis and timing closure. Place & Route knowledge is a plus.
* Knowledge of logic synthesis and timing analysis, scan insertion, gate level simulation.
* Knowledge of hardware description languages and experience in behavioral and RTL coding, verilog preferred.
* ARM and AMBA SOC Experience.
* Skilled in design verification, logic simulation, and formal verification.
* Basic knowledge of computer arithmetic, and related VLSI architectures.
* BS in Electronic Engineering, MS preferred.
* Perform synthesis and pre- and post-layout timing closure.
* Perform clock tree synthesis tasks.
* Work with Place&Route engineer to resolve timing issues.
Timing, primetime, analysis, CAD, perl, python, HSPICE, NLDM, CCS, Spyglass,
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Electrical Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Browse engineer jobs in San Jose, California:
Acies Engineering, Inc. - Santa Clara, California
Posted 2 days ago on Resume-Library
IT & Engineering Solutions Leader - San Jose, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
OSI Engineering, Inc. - San Jose, CA
Posted 5 days ago on DiversityJobs