- Must have a BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with VLSI design, SOC and chipset architecture, as well as Interface and/or interconnect technologies
- Minimum 5 years experience with existing SOC fabric micro-architectures, performance/design complexity design trade-offs and validation methods
- Minimum 5 years experience with VLSI/system product development in an architecture, implementation and/or validation role
- Minimum 5 years experience with VLSI and RTL design (Verilog or VHDL) as well as performance evaluations
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in taking at least one product to production
- 5-15 years experience with SOC development & architecture experience
Contribute to micro-architecture definition and development of next-generation SOC products. You will be responsible for architecting, analyzing, tracking and enhancing performance in low-power SOCs designed for a broad range of applications.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional team of SOC architects, FPGA rapid prototyping engineers, implementers, performance analysis and emulation to develop next generation products.
Responsibilities include developing benchmarks, analyzing performance on RTL, emulators and simulators, as well as characterizing different use cases on actual devices and correlating results with pre-Si estimates. You are expected to take an active role in analysis of performance and other implementation-level trade-offs.