RFIC Design EngineerJob Description:
Key member of a world class RFIC design team designing cutting-edge CMOS RF integrated circuits for ultra-high performance systems
· At least MS in Communication Systems or EE with three plus years of skill in the design & simulation of RF transceivers; or, Ph.D. in Communication Systems or EE with skill in the simulation & design of RF transceivers.
· Capable of debugging, developing, & testing RF system individually.
· Great communication abilities, both oral & written.
· Self-motivation & team player
· Understanding of MATLAB, SIMULINK, C/C++, & ADS & other behavior modeling tool.
· Solid skill in debugging, developing, & testing RF system prototypes.
· History in BiCMOS or CMOS RFIC design with skill to include in the analog/RF IC circuit from design to mass production.
· Exceptional knowledge of device physics & modeling.
· Exceptional understanding of analog/digital signal processing & communication systems theory.
· Thorough skill on analog & RF test equipment including VSA, RF signal sources, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
· Verilog skill is favorable.
RFIC, Transceivers, SPECTRE, PLL, LNA