Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
• Minimum 7 years of experience in algorithm design or mathematical problem solving.
• Demonstrated record of successful deliverables of research projects or commercial products in related areas such as, video processing, image enhancement, color correction, data compression, or computer vision.
• Deep understanding of the algorithms of the involved projects as a key contributor.
• Ability and inclination to innovate, to think out-of-box, and to create uncharted solutions.
• Proficient in C/C++.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experienced in high-quality publications, patents and contributions to standards.
• Experience in a start-up environment and experience with distributed teams are desirable.
• Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or mathematics
Please contact me to learn more
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Electrical Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Browse principal jobs in Santa Clara, California:
Principal Recruiting Gruop, Inc. - Redwood City, California
Posted 5 days ago on Resume Library
Verticalmove, Inc. - San Jose, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Medtronic - Sunnyvale, California
Posted yesterday on Resume-Library