Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
• Minimum 7 years of experience in algorithm design or mathematical problem solving.
• Demonstrated record of successful deliverables of research projects or commercial products in related areas such as, video processing, image enhancement, color correction, data compression, or computer vision.
• Deep understanding of the algorithms of the involved projects as a key contributor.
• Ability and inclination to innovate, to think out-of-box, and to create uncharted solutions.
• Proficient in C/C++.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experienced in high-quality publications, patents and contributions to standards.
• Experience in a start-up environment and experience with distributed teams are desirable.
• Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or mathematics
Please contact me to learn more
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE/CS Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Browse principal jobs in Santa Clara, California:
Chegg - Santa Clara, CA
Posted yesterday on StartWire
Quixey - Mountain View, CA
Posted 2 days ago on StartWire
St. Jude Medical - Sunnyvale, CA
Posted yesterday on the web