We are building a team of engineers to perform the following tasks. These functions will be covered by several engineers and we need specialties in FPGA design (Emulation), HW Design (reference platforms /Board bring up) and Embedded (Validation) Engineers. Together they will work with a fast paced Integrated team with various technologies, embedded into an ARM based SOC infrastructure.
- Testing & debugging on emulation (FPGA prototyping systems) and ASIC platform
- Utilization the test/diagnostic equipment like ICE, Logic Analyzers, etc
- Microprocessor (especially ARM) and /or DSP test-design and debugging
- Interaction with various engineering teams (like system, hardware, etc. engineers) in test-environment bring-up & development in order to meet team goals and resolve problems in a timely, effective and professional manner
Applicants have a background in system integration and troubleshooting, including hands-on debugging in the lab, both on Silicon and on emulation platforms, and working with hardware that may still be under development.
- Background in embedded software development in C on microprocessors, real-time software & operating systems, utilization of ICE tools
- Candidates for this position should have demonstrable experience in system integration and troubleshooting, (including hands-on debugging in the lab), both on emulation platforms and on Silicon, self-motivated & experienced in wireless systems/device level verification & validation, test-development, test planning, problem solving, debug
- Good written and oral communications skills, independent work, multitasking, understanding deadline requirements
Applicants should have significant experience with one, or more, of the following:
- Microprocessor (especially ARM) and /or DSP design-test and (low-level) debug experience
- C++/C/Tcl/Perl/shell-scripting, test-automation
- Working with high-speed buses & serial interfaces, familiarity with board-level layout/design, test fixtures development
- FPGA design and FPGA based emulation
- Design verification/HVL (System-Verilog, System C), HW-SW co-verification tools
- Familiarity with VLSI design in HDL, RTL design experience, simulation-tools
- Familiarity with low power design concepts, power domains, clock gating
- ARM based SOC, DDR, AXI, AHB, DP and MIPI
- Technical expertise with computers, computer networks, savvy in WIN and Linux
- Diagnostic equipment such as Logic Analyzers, Scopes, protocol-analyzers, etc.