Engineer, Digital IC Design Qualifications: MS in EE with 3+ years communications/DSP IC experience.
BS in EE. with 4+ years communications/DSP IC experience
Understanding ASIC design flow.
Good Understanding of DSP and communications algorithms, and DSP system design specification.
Experience in micro-architecture design, RTL coding, and functional verification.
Proficient in design and verification tools.
Good understanding of synchronous/asynchronous design, and timing requirement for complicate DSP modules.
Experience in chip bring up and validation
Experience in system Verilog is a plus.
Description: As a member of wireless base band design team, you will be involved in many stages of base band processor chip development. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• block level micro-architecture design, RTL coding, verifications, and documentation.
• verification environment development and chip level verification planning and execution.
• Block and chip level synthesis, timing clusure and formal verification.
• Chip bring-up and validation support.
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Electrical Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.