Engineer, Digital IC Design Qualifications: MS in EE with 3+ years communications/DSP IC experience.
BS in EE. with 4+ years communications/DSP IC experience
Understanding ASIC design flow.
Good Understanding of DSP and communications algorithms, and DSP system design specification.
Experience in micro-architecture design, RTL coding, and functional verification.
Proficient in design and verification tools.
Good understanding of synchronous/asynchronous design, and timing requirement for complicate DSP modules.
Experience in chip bring up and validation
Experience in system Verilog is a plus.
Description: As a member of wireless base band design team, you will be involved in many stages of base band processor chip development. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• block level micro-architecture design, RTL coding, verifications, and documentation.
• verification environment development and chip level verification planning and execution.
• Block and chip level synthesis, timing clusure and formal verification.
• Chip bring-up and validation support.
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE/CS Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.