Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
As a DFT engineer, you'll be responsible for cutting edge DFT involving implementing key DFT modules, and verifying them. These include test mode controllers, IO bist, Memory Bist, Jtag. In addition you will be responsible for mbist, scan insertion and ATPG and post silicon validation.
- BSEE required, MSEE preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience in DFT / design field.
- Strong logic Design and verification back ground with experience in STA.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of DFT including scan, BIST, on-chip scan compression, fault models, ATPG, and fault simulation.
- Programming in Perl and tcl is a plus.
"dft engineer", scan, bist, jtag
Taking your Career to New Heights
We are a Silicon Valley staffing firm with 2 missions:
1. Presenting the next great step to our network of Electrical Engineers.
2. Enabling our clients to realize their goals by providing the EE Talent needed to get the job done.
Established in 2005; our reputation is built upon the value we bring to our clients and the enrichment we bring to the lives of our candidates.
Browse engineer senior jobs in Santa Clara, California:
Citi - Palo Alto, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
WMH Corporation - Central San Jose, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
AdTech Startup - Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply