$14 to $16 Hourly
Dental, Medical, Vision, Life, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Great team atmosphere with room to learn and grow!”
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinate internal copying and assembly of documents (new hire packets, handbook, Training work books)
- Maintain Visitor/Security Log/Distribute phone/muster list
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff; Take and forward messages as needed
- Greet Visitors
- Prepare coffee and/or get water for guests and meetings
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Daily housekeeping includes lunch room coffee station upkeep, spot clean and refill supplies as needed throughout the facility. (Kitchen, bathrooms, etc.)
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms; set up rooms and equipment for meetings
- Coordinate necessary refreshments for meetings, including ordering and working with the caterer
- Maintain office printers along with IT. Serve as liaison with service and vendor personnel as needed
- Filing, including client file cabinets and vendor file cabinets
- Communicate with office cleaning crew to schedule work, any additional cleaning requests and help resolve any related issues. Ensure adequate level of janitorial supplies
- Preparation for desk space for new hires, name plate and office supplies. Clean out terminated employees’ desks, cancel travel related accounts
- Manage company travel account. Generate monthly Reports and Review with Controller.
- Miscellaneous tasks include but not limited to: post office, lunch pick up for meetings, and Fed Ex drop off
- Provide direct or indirect assistance for in-house including hotel arrangements, refreshments and catering orders
- Basic data input for QuickBooks
- Performs other duties as required
- Handle planning for Training Department
- Work with landlord for maintenance of office; includes light changes, HVAC system as well as any maintenance issues
- Back up for travel
- Pleasant, friendly and calm personality a must
- Maintain offsite storage facility
- Manage and review Company vendor accounts. (Verizon, Office basics, Concur,)
- Negotiate rates for lodging, related with upcoming projects
- Obtaining necessary travel documentation required for international travel, for executive team
- Anniversary and New Baby Cards
- Coordinate monthly Birthday celebrations and service awards
- Holiday Cookies and Cards for Clients and Potential Clients
- Lunches, Catering as needed
- Fruit baskets, candy, gifts as needed
- Holiday Party and Summer picnics
- Archiving of previous years’ data
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiar with Planning Travel Plans
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree preferred
- Previous experience in a professional office environment a must
Please submit cover letter with resume and desired pay rate.
About Education Management Solutions LLC:
Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge. An award winning company, EMS has been recognized by Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 for eight years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. In addition, EMS has been ranked in the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Top 25 Technology Employers.
The Exton Company with 85 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
Working alongside subject matter experts, EMS serves as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centered innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
EMS offers complete turnkey solutions that include integrated software and hardware, design and planning, engineering, configuration, installation, training, file backup, cloud-based eLearning, and support. EMS’ Mission is to advance the quality and efficiency of clinical care through smarter simulation, leading to better outcomes.
436 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341
5 months ago