Nurse Manager Acute Care Pediatrics
Location: Bremerton, Washington
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Salary and Compensation Compensable with Position
· ** This is a new position.
· **We need a Nurse Manager with experience in Acute Care or Pediatrics.
· ** Search For: RN, BSN, Manager, Acute Care, and Pediatrics.
REPORTS TO: Director of Nursing Practice,
· Quality and Operations/Chief Nurse Gynecology, ENT, Urology, Robotic-assisted minimally invasive urology, gynecology and general surgeries, pediatrics and same day surgery patients needing 24-hour care are also provided care within the department.
· As well as postpartum care for stable Mom/baby couplets.
· Gynecological services are provided for adult and geriatric women with acute gynecology surgical or medical needs. Patients are admitted through Emergency Department, by direct physician admission or the Post Anesthesia Care Unit following surgery. Patients requiring admission to Critical Care are transferred by ambulance to Harrison, Bremerton Campus.
· Pediatric services are provided to infants, children and adolescents, age's newborn to 16 years of age. Each pediatric patient is assessed on a case by case basis to ensure that all children are appropriately placed with respect to mental, physical and social development.
· Patient care is provided by a multidisciplinary team, including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants who are licensed by the State of Washington and practice within the provision of their license. Social Workers are actively involved in patient and family assessment, teaching, community referral and follow up.
· Other multidisciplinary team members, such as respiratory therapists, physical therapists, dietitians, pharmacists and utilization managers are involved in patient care as appropriate. Most nursing staff are certified in their area of practice and all maintain competency through continuing education, department in-services and annual updates of unit specific competencies.
· Staff performance is evaluated annually by peer feedback and supervisor observation in accordance with job descriptions.
· 2. BSN.
· 3. Recent Management and experience in Acute Care or Pediatrics.
Education Alliance Network Corporations Human Capital Management Division (Executive Placement and Staffing)
EAN success surrounds around our visionary leaders, exceptional talent at all levels, and the right strategies to build the correct models for our clients that keeps their talent current, motivated, and focused.
Our Human Capital Management Consulting Division drives organizational success through the sourcing and development of leadership and talent management with the ability to build a model for developing departmental training processes that will enhance our clients ability to exploit their human capital risk areas and up manage their areas of improvement.
EANs ability to assist our clients to identify and develop leadership talent is one of the most critical business organizational needs. We also help our clients review, access their existing leadership and talent levels. Our ability to assist our clients to consistently attract the right talent for each client organizations business needs is a key component to a talent management model.
EAN assist clients anticipated talent needs with workforce planning solutions that align our clients Human Resource needs with an organizations overall business strategy.
Browse nurse manager jobs in Bremerton, Washington:
Healthcare Support in Tacoma, WA
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Talent Achievement Group, LLC in Seattle, WA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sunrise Senior Living in Bellevue, WA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter