Posted 2 years ago in Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit
Location: Bremerton, Washington
Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Salary Comensable with Position
· ** This is a new position.
· We need an RN with recent management and progressive care experience.
· *** Search For: RN, Manager, Progressive Care.
· Relocation: Yes
· Progressive Care Services are provided for adult patients with acute medical or surgical diagnoses.
· Primary inpatient services are to cardiac patients requiring continuous cardiac monitoring and early recognition of life threatening conditions. Services are provided through intense observation and appropriate nursing interventions to facilitate Rule out MI protocols, pre and post interventional cardiology procedures and pre and post Open Heart Surgery care. During times of very high Critical Care census, there are 4 beds that are utilized as swing Critical Care beds for lower acuity critical care patients.
· The patient population served ranges from late adolescence to geriatrics.
· Patients are assessed through direct cardiac and vital signs monitoring which is available for all beds, and frequent ongoing physical assessment and extensive medical staff communication.
· Appropriate therapeutic interventions are delivered by highly skilled nursing staff. Patients have access to 24 hour support from pharmacy, respiratory care, medical imaging and laboratory as indicated by condition. Extensive discharge planning and patient education is individualized by a multi-disciplinary team including Social Work, Rehabilitation and nursing specialists such as Wound Care and Utilization Management.
· Some nurses on the Progressive Care Unit have advanced Certification in their area of specialty, as well as competency in the Critical Care area.
· 2+ to 5 years of experience
· Management Experience Required - Yes
· Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree RN
Education Alliance Network Corporations Human Capital Management Division (Executive Placement and Staffing)
EAN success surrounds around our visionary leaders, exceptional talent at all levels, and the right strategies to build the correct models for our clients that keeps their talent current, motivated, and focused.
Our Human Capital Management Consulting Division drives organizational success through the sourcing and development of leadership and talent management with the ability to build a model for developing departmental training processes that will enhance our clients ability to exploit their human capital risk areas and up manage their areas of improvement.
EANs ability to assist our clients to identify and develop leadership talent is one of the most critical business organizational needs. We also help our clients review, access their existing leadership and talent levels. Our ability to assist our clients to consistently attract the right talent for each client organizations business needs is a key component to a talent management model.
EAN assist clients anticipated talent needs with workforce planning solutions that align our clients Human Resource needs with an organizations overall business strategy.
Browse clinical nurse manager jobs in Bremerton, Washington:
Kindred at Home in Bremerton, WA
Posted 5 days ago on Beyond
Healthcare Support in Tacoma, WA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Larry White Associates in Seattle, WA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter