Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Representative Jobs in Seattle, WA
Sales Representative - Seattle, Portland
We are looking for A-list seasoned professionals from the medical/aesthetic industry; this is not an entry-level position. You will be an active member of the sales force, providing demonstrations, trainings, guidance and development to medical and spa facilities. We provide a thorough training of the industry, our company, and our products.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced individuals to market our leading edge technologies and products. In addition, you will be responsible for effectively communicating our vision and strategies. Our unique sales presentation allows you to not just sell products, but to demonstrate the possibility for better business and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Act as a Business Sales Consultant, committing to and following our proven sales presentation.
* Work in conjunction with the marketing department to portray a unified image.
* Plan and execute strategies to meet current sales projections and new business development and continually seek out new lead potential.
* Generate new sales leads and send activity reports on a weekly basis.
* Follow up promptly with company issued leads.
* Coordinate the transition from the initial sale to an ongoing customer account.
* Act as liaison for customers in your territory, providing support when needed.
* Must have reliable transportation to drive within the territory and occasional traveling to company tradeshows.
Skills and Abilities
***Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* The highest level of professionalism.
* High self-motivation and strong desire to exceed goals.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
***Professional appearance and presentation
* 3 years of professional outside sales experience Business to Business
**Please, no phone calls.**
Edge Systems Corporation is an FDA registered manufacturer of advanced aesthetic technologies and medical grade products that are sold and distributed worldwide. Our company is well established and rapidly gaining exposure, having now been on networks such as CBS, ABC, FOX, and most recently featured on the national television show, The Doctors. Edge's premier system is the HydraFacial MD serum-based hydradermabrasion system, ranked one level above IPL for skin rejuvenation. The HydraFacialTM uses the patented HydroPeel tips to resurface the skin while simultaneously infusing skin enhancing serums, including antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, peptides, and acid peels.
About Edge Systems Corporation:
Edge Systems Corporation is an FDA registered manufacturer of advanced aesthetic technologies and medical grade products that are sold and distributed worldwide. Our company is well established and rapidly gaining exposure, having now been on networks such as CBS, ABC, FOX, and most recently featured on the national television shows, The Doctors and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Representative jobs in Seattle, Washington:
Financial Gravity Companies, Inc in Seattle, WA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Assisted Sales Representative - Part Time
Wheeler Staffing Partners in Seattle, WA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Print Advertising Sales Sales Rep NEW!
Box Top Advertising in Seattle, WA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter