Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open E Commerce Manager Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
Ecomom is seeking a skilled e-commerce manager. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
· Help develop and implement the strategy for the development and management of the online business and e commerce
· Responsible for the development and performance of the online business working with key people within the organization as well as external 3rd party agencies
· Working to aggressive growth targets on an annual basis.
· Development and execution of online marketing activities that drive the business
· Collaboration with product marketing on allocation and presentation of merchandise within the e commerce site
· Budget management including all creative costs
· Overseeing product offer and merchandising ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively
· Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the designer arena.
· Produce revenue, unit and gross profit and operating cost targets annual budget
· Prepare and execute planning calendar for each season, promotions and sales campaigns
· Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
· Operations & analysis
· Ensure website is always operational liaising.
· Regularly review customers’ journey through the site recommending adjustments with VP marketing in order to enhance conversion rates.
· Ensure all information copy, product and non product, is current and accurate.
· Track traffic and sales performance throughout the whole website amending where necessary to increase sales.
· Analyze customer demographics and purchasing behavior to monitor trends and future sales growth
· Explore analytic software opportunities to include visitor activity, email campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines and linked sales
· Monitor monthly accounts, analyzing and reporting on variances ensuring all costs are controlled to budget levels
· Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, and functionality and customer offerings (delivery costs/lead-times/packaging etc).
· Explore opportunities to increase traffic to website through paid and unpaid initiatives while adhering to brand values
Education & related work experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· At least 5 years of work experience
It is essential that the candidate have an extensive experience in Ecommerce retail and experience of the following:
· Site development, technical and aesthetic
· Ideally Educated to degree or equivalent in business/analytical/retail
· Need to have a number of years experience in on-line selling environment for branded baby or retail baby multiple.
· Fulfillment strategies, Analytical and numerate skills
· Site development of E-com and branding knowledge
· Technical expertise
· Knowledge of CS, Marketing
· A must have - MS Office, analytics (Google, Omniture/Mercado, Magento)
· Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
ecomom is a specialty ecommerce company focused on enabling parents to do a great job at raising their kids, without having to worry about what products to use on and around them. We try out all of the products we sell, making sure they will keep kids healthy and happy. We strive to provide the ideal mix of products, advice, information and community for families to access all in one place. At our core, we want to create healthier families, and ensure a happy future for them all.
Since we began in 2009, ecomom has become a venture-backed, rapidly growing and revenue generating company. We are excited to be part of the cooperative start-up community in Las Vegas. It is an energizing time to work here, as the Downtown Project is transforming the business scene by encouraging artists, entrepreneurs and high-tech folks to take a gamble here. The 24 hour buffets and poolside lounges aren't bad either.
At ecomom, we promote a fun and casual atmosphere, because happy and healthy employees make a happy and healthy company. We enjoy life, and even do yoga at the office. Because what promotes teamwork more than doing child's pose at work?
Together we can continue to build a forward-thinking company, where people love the work they do, and see results from their efforts daily. Even at work, it's all good. Make mom proud, and apply yourself.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse E Commerce Manager jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada:
Senior Manager, eCommerce Analytics and Data Science
Las Vegas Sands Corp. in Las Vegas, NV
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Digital Marketing & E Commerce Manager NEW!
Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Williams-Sonoma Inc. in Las Vegas, NV
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter