Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Business Analyst Ecommerce Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
Business Analyst - eCommerce
- Identify key performance metrics, build dashboards, competitive benchmarking, market analysis, present key insights and ensure data drives actions to improve the business
- Maintain and administer all process descriptions associated with management reporting
- Interact with Ecommerce managers to resolve management reporting issues, provide report training and support
- Assist Ecommerce managers in developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for their respective initiatives and features
- Analyze and improve management reporting processes
- Work w/Ecommerce marketing team to instrument, measure, analyze & report on online & cross channel marketing programs: include search engine marketing, email campaigns & all marketing & ad campaigns
- Generate ad hoc analyses, surveys and reporting (including historical database and competitive analyses) to support web site development, marketing planning, strategy and operations
- Troubleshoot Ecommerce report instrumentation and reporting issues and anomalies
- Take a leading role in defining and implementing new reporting, making recommendations using good business and financial judgment
- Take a leading role in working to drive improvements to current systems and technologies within the reporting area.
- Work with business leaders within the Ecommerce team and throughout the organization to understand significant business drivers and translate them to reporting
- Liaison with all departments to gather, maintain, and manage data regarding Ecommerce and multi-channel performance reporting and analysis
- Assist in the development of new initiatives arising from business changes and new areas of opportunity
- Objectively deliver insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making
- Mine qualitative research data and customer satisfaction / survey data and tie to actionable business insights
- Assist Platform Solutions team w/defining key metrics for feature success, determining financial justification of new features, functionality, & enhancements through ROI analysis & data interpretation
- Direct cross-functional project teams and influence business
- 3 years of related retail/ecommerce experience (multi-channel preferred)
- Previous project experience in BI reporting requirements and design for retail/ecommerce organizations
- Familiarity with standard report development methodologies: both front-end and back-end processes
- Strategic leader grounded in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to explain and sell business concepts and analytic findings to internal and external executive management
- Ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders
- Advocate for advancing projects with teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent organizational characteristics and a creative approach to problem solving
- Polished communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture or WebTrends
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables a must
- Experience with relational databases preferred
- Experience. w/any of the following analytical tools a plus: ClickTracks, Google Analytics, Certifica.com, Comscore.com, Nielsen NetRatings, Quantcast.com, Compete.com, Hitwise, & Google webmaster tool suite
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
ecomom is a specialty ecommerce company focused on enabling parents to do a great job at raising their kids, without having to worry about what products to use on and around them. We try out all of the products we sell, making sure they will keep kids healthy and happy. We strive to provide the ideal mix of products, advice, information and community for families to access all in one place. At our core, we want to create healthier families, and ensure a happy future for them all.
Since we began in 2009, ecomom has become a venture-backed, rapidly growing and revenue generating company. We are excited to be part of the cooperative start-up community in Las Vegas. It is an energizing time to work here, as the Downtown Project is transforming the business scene by encouraging artists, entrepreneurs and high-tech folks to take a gamble here. The 24 hour buffets and poolside lounges aren't bad either.
At ecomom, we promote a fun and casual atmosphere, because happy and healthy employees make a happy and healthy company. We enjoy life, and even do yoga at the office. Because what promotes teamwork more than doing child's pose at work?
Together we can continue to build a forward-thinking company, where people love the work they do, and see results from their efforts daily. Even at work, it's all good. Make mom proud, and apply yourself.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Business Analyst Ecommerce jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada: