ECommerce Partners is a leading provider of ecommerce and online marketing solutions. Due to rapid growth we are looking for experienced eCommerce (preferably Magento) senior programmer to join us.
This challenging role will require you to adapt quickly to our fast-paced work-environment. The primary responsibility of the product manager is to translate client business requirements, eCommerce requirements, wire frames and functional specifications into cutting edge eCommerce applications. You will develop standard and custom eCommerce functionality and be responsible for technical specifications and supervising implementation of complex eCommerce projects.
If you are a PHP/Magento/Open Source Master, we want to meet you. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of state of the art eCommerce applications and shopping carts, open source solutions, PHP applications (primarily Magento) and advanced third party functionality. You will
develop new methods of improving the experience of our clients’ customers.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on technical guidance and solutions to client requirements for our teams of developers.
- Translate existing wireframes and functional specs into technical specs, suggest alternative solutions, analyze, evaluate and select new technologies to constantly improve our core product.
- Translate business and functional requirements (business process models and use cases) into detailed technical design from system architecture down to code-level design.
- Creation of detailed technical specifications, functional specifications and designs
- Select and design new PHP based Technologies for our present and next generation ecommerce platform
- Supervise, Guide and Communicate with development teams
- Take ownership of all technology issues surrounding our development and installations
- Resolve all technical issues for customer sites
- Maintain and develop ad-ons to our Magento cart
- Sound technical understanding of ecommerce solutions and web applications
- 3+ Years Experience in open source eCommerce development (primarily PHP)
- 3+ years experience with Magento
- Experience with optimizing cloud hosting environment
- Be able to identify and describe the functions and uses of the following terms: LAMP, FTP, API, XML, SSL, DNS, JQuery, Ajax
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. You will need to communicate clearly with clients and developers alike.
negotiable depending on experience and performance