Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Programmer Jobs in New York, NY
Senior Programmer for Ecommerce (Magento) Applications
- Provide hands on technical guidance and solutions to client requirements for our teams of developers.
- Translate existing wireframes and functional specs into technical specs, suggest alternative solutions, analyze, evaluate and select new technologies to constantly improve our core product.
- Translate business and functional requirements (business process models and use cases) into detailed technical design from system architecture down to code-level design.
- Creation of detailed technical specifications, functional specifications and designs
- Select and design new PHP based Technologies for our present and next generation ecommerce platform
- Supervise, Guide and Communicate with development teams
- Take ownership of all technology issues surrounding our development and installations
- Resolve all technical issues for customer sites
- Maintain and develop ad-ons to our Magento cart
- Sound technical understanding of ecommerce solutions and web applications
- 3+ Years Experience in open source eCommerce development (primarily PHP)
- 3+ years experience with Magento
- Experience with optimizing cloud hosting environment
- Be able to identify and describe the functions and uses of the following terms: LAMP, FTP, API, XML, SSL, DNS, JQuery, Ajax
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. You will need to communicate clearly with clients and developers alike.
negotiable depending on experience and performance
About ECommerce Partners:
Founded in 1998, ECommerce Partners is a full-service, ecommerce and interactive agency headquartered in New York City. Best known for our unique process methodology, we combine Internet expertise, creative talent, and business know-how to help clients across a variety of industries achieve rapid, measurable online marketing results.
Our employees are passionate about what they do, whether it be dealing with clients or working on an innovative new product. We firmly believe they are the reason for our success. We expect the highest standards and reward excellence.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Programmer jobs in New York, New York: