Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open
“Tosca, Caffe Tosca and Stars are part of the Eat Well Restaurant Group in Hingham, Mass.”
We are looking for talented, energetic service professionals to become part of our management team. Qualified candidates will be passionate about food and wine. They are leaders, effective communicators and have an ability to cultivate strong relationships with guests and colleagues. We have positions available for a Dining Room Manager at Tosca. Key areas of responsibility include assisting General Manager in team performance, increased sales, and profitability, effective cost controls, development, training and retention of staff. Apply below or call Chris at 781-740-0800.
Tosca, Caffe Tosca and Stars are part of the Eat Well Restaurant Group in Hingham, Mass. We have a non corporate culture that celebrates the contributions of our employees. Established in 1993, Tosca is an award winning white table cloth restaurant specializing in Italian-inspired cuisine. Tosca is continually recognized by Open Table, Wine Spectator, and Zagats for excellence in food, wine, service and atmosphere.
• Establishes guest service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example.
• Establishes reservation system by planning use of tables; allocating stations; determining staffing requirements.
• Schedules patrons by recording dining reservations, arrangements for special parties, and private dining room accommodations.
• Promote, price, plan, coordinate and supervise the execution of private dining, special party, and event functions.
• Prepares dining room staff by introducing menus and teaching food presentation techniques; conducting food and wine tastings; giving instruction in etiquette and serving techniques.
• Maintains dining room ambiance by inspecting and monitoring serving stations, table linens, floors, seating, lighting, and music.
• Responds and resolves guest complaints in a way that ensures guests feel acknowledged and are happy with their overall experience.
• Prepares reports for facility management by identifying patron service requirements; observing and recording patron reactions to meals, beverages, and restaurant environment.
• Ensures that all the daily restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including daily reports, payroll, employment related forms and nightly cash outs.
• Assists the GM with recruiting, retaining, training and developing an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of hospitality to the guest.
• Assists the GM in achieving targeted budgets, goals and objectives
• Assists the GM in community involvement programs and marketing campaigns
• Assists the GM to ensure the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines while providing an exceptional dining experience for the guests
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Customer Service, Safety Management, Multi-tasking, Thoroughness, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Leadership, Verbal Communication
We have a non corporate culture that celebrates the contributions of our employees. Established in 1993, Tosca is an award winning white table cloth restaurant specializing in Italian-inspired cuisine. Tosca is continually recognized by Open Table, Wine Spectator, and Zagats for excellence in food, wine, service and atmosphere. Cafe Tosca is the more casual sister restaurant of Tosca. Stars is the neighborhood bar grill serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to generations of South Shore families since 1989.
Company address: 14 North Street, Hingham, MA 02043
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Restaurant Manager jobs in Hingham MA USA:
Phil Arena | Recruiter | email@example.com in Boston, MA
Posted 8 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Gecko Hospitality - Boston in Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Gecko Hospitality - Boston in Chestnut Hill, MA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter