The working Pharmacy Senior Manager is responsible for the management of the clinical team and program. Must have management experience in the ASHP Pharmacy Practice Residency Program as well as oversight of the Clinical Pharmacists and Clinical Specialists. Applicants must have a PharmD, completed a PGY1 pharmacy practice residency, and BPS Board certification.
The ideal candidate will have:
- current pharmacy licensure in Arizona
- a degree in Pharmacy from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- good organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
- possess good written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with all levels of staff, physicians, patients and other contacts.
-be able to use reference tools to evaluate patient care and answer questions posed by customers.
- have knowledge of computer software, particularly medication management information system software, Microsoft applications and Automated dispensing system.
About East Valley Hospital:
We are a 340-bed hospital serving the growing East Valley communities of Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills and areas of northeastern Pinal County