Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Pharmacy Manager Jobs in Mesa, AZ
The ideal candidate will have:
- current pharmacy licensure in Arizona
- a degree in Pharmacy from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- good organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
- possess good written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with all levels of staff, physicians, patients and other contacts.
-be able to use reference tools to evaluate patient care and answer questions posed by customers.
- have knowledge of computer software, particularly medication management information system software, Microsoft applications and Automated dispensing system.
About East Valley Hospital:
We are a 340-bed hospital serving the growing East Valley communities of Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills and areas of northeastern Pinal County
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Pharmacy Manager jobs in Mesa, Arizona:
Retail Pharmacy Manager Job
Cardinal Health in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 7 days ago on Lensa
Outpatient Pharmacy Manager (Travel Expenses Covered): Phoenix, Arizona
Soliant in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 16 days ago on Soliant Health
Walmart in MESA, AZ
Posted 1 month ago on the web