With over 400,000 active subscribers across several different segments, Early to Rise has an exciting opportunity for a talented Email Marketing Manager who will own campaign planning, execution, segmentation, campaign quality control, data requests and reporting.
This position will have a direct impact on company revenue working with our partners to develop successful campaigns.
- Plan and execute email campaigns - oversee and improve full process: creative organization, segmentation and data processing, pre-deployment testing and QC, and data analysis
- Develop and deploy A/B split testing strategy for optimal delivery times, messaging, offers, and personalization.
- Develop e-mail strategies to drive efficient open and click thru rates and measurable lift in customer engagement, retention and profitability
- Maintain partner email campaign calendar and drive any seasonal/thematic email recommendations
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for email triggers, personalization, targeted offers, testing, and segmentation.
- Stay current on email best practices surrounding performance, mobile adoption, social media, etc.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
- Track quantifiable performance of creative, segments, and campaign strategies.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- 2-3 years experience in email marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task multiple projects, manage competing priorities and requests as well as deal with last-minute changes
- Proven ability to deliver results and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data
- HTML knowledge required
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
What To Do Next?
Simply submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter try to answer these 3 questions.
- What was your most successful email marketing campaign?
- Is CAN-SPAM the new Canadian Spam law?
- What’s the last thing you check before hitting the “Send” button on mass emails?
Look forward to having the opportunity to work with you!
About Early to Rise:
Early to Rise is a direct response marketing company established in 2001. Early to Rise primarily focuses on verticals related to health and wellness through brands and products that aim to change the lives of our customers.
We work in a collaborative environment that allows you to interact with some of the most influential minds and experts in personal wellness and productivity. We encourage all employees to practice what we preach, so that they can improve their own lives while improving others.