Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago.
Early to Rise is a Success Ezine that has been publishing valuable content every weekday since 2001 is searching for the perfect candidate to fill an Editorial Director position.
This position will play a critical part in finding content to attract website visitors, managing outside resources for content creation, and raising audience engagement.
We want a talented idea generator who’s been in the publishing business for three to five years and knows how to drive web traffic through content marketing on social and web distribution.
This is the perfect job for a highly motivated and ultra-organized person looking to jump into a managing role in a fast growing company.
- Develop planning for multi-media contributors to ensure the business can scale content marketing efforts
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of all content, ensuring accuracy and on-time fulfillment
- Polish free and paid content until it shines
- Manage and update reports and work with marketing team to optimize website layout / features.
- Create and enforce deadlines
- Monitor vital metrics – ensuring they meet or exceed expectations.
What you need for this position:
- An in-depth understanding of social media and content discovery platforms
- A desire to create multi-media content (written, image and video) to encourage engagement
- Great writing and editing skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple products
- The ability to direct and lead a variety of contributors
- A strong sense of curiosity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in creating content that drives traffic
- Ability to quickly understanding our audience
- A proven track record of success
- A solid portfolio of writing samples
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Unparalleled work environment and access to business mentors
- Excellent visibility from hundreds of thousands of readers each day
This is a full-time, in-office position in the sunny Denver, CO.
To get priority treatment, enclose a resume, cover letter and writing sample with your application.
Early to Rise is a direct response marketing company established in 2001. Early to Rise primarily focuses on verticals related to health and wellness through brands and products that aim to change the lives of our customers.
We work in a collaborative environment that allows you to interact with some of the most influential minds and experts in personal wellness and productivity. We encourage all employees to practice what we preach, so that they can improve their own lives while improving others.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Editorial Director jobs in Denver CO USA:
Flexential in Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
IBM in GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Posted 2 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Professional Recruiters in Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter