Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Show your clients how they can bring learning alive by crossing the vast and perilous desert, or by building a railroad through Rattlesnake Canyon.
Eagle's Flight is a world leader in experiential training and development. Executives, managers and shop floor workers have all participated in our programs, which range from a 4 hour focussed learning event to multi-year leadership initiatives.
Our company reflects our programs- fun, fast paced, and exciting; and our values- quality, excellence and results. We teach about the impact each individual can make and we practice it ourselves in the way we treat one another.
Perhaps you’d like to join us?
We are currently seeking Account Managers in the New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia areas.
The Account Manager, Learning Solutions will become a trusted advisor and create innovative solutions that best fit the client’s strategic organizational development and talent management goals. You will play a consultative role through a discovery process and provide Learning Solutions within the portfolio of our off-the-shelf and custom Eagle’s Flight programs and services. The Account Manager will generate new business and identify opportunities within existing accounts. He/she will be accountable for individual sales targets and provide great customer service and team support. The candidate must feel that our culture is a fit and be passionate about making a difference in the lives of people.
· Build and manage productive business relationships with prospects and customers
· Conduct needs analysis and recommend solutions
· Manage a sales funnel and ensure achievement of business targets
· Prepare and present world class proposals
· Ensure superior customer service through a commitment to genuine friendliness and exceptional service
· Maintain CRM: tracking and recording customer contact information
· Generate reports as required
· Work effectively with our Development department on the creation of any Custom solutions
· Work cooperatively with all areas within Eagle’s Flight to ensure customer needs are met
· Attend sales meetings and all required internal training sessions
· Contribute to the Eagle’s Flight culture and live the values
· University Business degree education
· Self-starter, looking to have a rewarding and challenging career
· Energetic, confident and have a competitive edge
· Strong business acumen including an understanding of profit and loss analysis
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to present and communicate ideas and concepts
· Superior listening skills
· Understand market analysis and product/ service promotion and distribution
· Ability to ask effective questions and understand needs
· Driven to exceed customer expectations
· Computer literacy and an understanding of web marketing tools and applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, social media tools etc.)
· Business development/ sales experience a definite asset
· Willingness to travel
· Passionate enthusiasm for making a difference in the lives of others
· Have a learner’s heart, enthusiasm for life and a desire to grow
Founded in 1988, Eagles Flight is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of innovative learning solutions that improve individual, team and leadership performance. Through the use of highly engaging experiential learning, we assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by harnessing their potential.
Our product offerings include conference learning events, leadership development, team training and skill-based programs as well as pure custom solutions. All are supported by an in-house measurement group as well as an investment into solutions designed to assist with the transfer of the content.
Some Great Reasons to Join Our Team!
We are a growing organization
We offer competitive compensation plans
We provide extensive orientation and training
Extremely generous health and dental care plans
You can make a DIFFERENCE in the lives of others
Browse manager learning solutions jobs in New York City, New York:
Starpoint Solutions - Hoboken, NJ
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Accenture - New York, New York
Posted 3 days ago on Doostang
Starpoint Solutions - Hoboken, NJ
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply