Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Tennis Coach Jobs in New York, NY
Compensation$2,000 to $4,500 Monthly
Job title: Tennis Coach
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA status: 1099-Independent Contractor
Provides skill instruction for players at all levels, excel in player development, and manage and coordinate practice/game plans. Provide daily reporting summaries directly to E3Sports and incorporate E3Sports methodology in day-to-day team operations.
· Communication: ability to communicate via phone, text, and email in a timely manner. Required to provide session notes in accordance with E3Sports metrics and policies.
· Organization: must be able to handle team logistics including, but not limited to, team attendance protocols, equipment maintenance, and practice/game reporting.
· Dependability: must be available for the entire season, including practices, matches, and meetings. Must be able to meet the team at the specified meeting location minimally fifteen (15) minutes prior to scheduled start time.
· Initiative: desire to learn and grow as a professional and individual.
Must be able to physically demonstrate elements of general fitness and technical softball skills.
All sessions will take place either indoors or outdoors, contingent upon the schedule and weather of the summer camp. Must be able to attend meetings as scheduled by E3Sports.
· Required skills: energetic, enthusiastic, organized, have voice projection, physical presence, willingness to be hands-on, ability to demonstrate softball skills, ability to demonstrate general physical skills, and knowledge of the game including rules and strategy.
· Required certifications: valid CPR/AED, First Aid, and Concussion.
· Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Preferred experience: 2-3 years tournament or collegiate playing experience, 2-3 years coaching experience, or a combination of both.
· Desired experience: 3-5 years playing, coaching, or combination of both.
Projected Schedule (subject to change):
· Estimated start date: immediate
· Estimated end date: August 12th, 2017
· Meeting days: Monday-Friday.
· Meeting location: Riverdale
· Practice/game location(s): Riverdale
At E3Sports, we create injury prevention and performance training programming for athletes, teach early childhood development classes at schools, and recruit certified coaches to lead sports teams.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Tennis Coach jobs in New York, New York:
Tennis Professional Coach
New York Junior Tennis and Learning in Bronx, NY
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Part-Time Athletic Coaches
San Roberto International School in New York, NY
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sports & Fitness Coach NEW!
NY Kids Club in New York, NY
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter