“Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise.”
Location: University of Arkansas
The Warehouse Manager will report to the Vice President, Southeast Region.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for directing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. This includes oversight of efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of all merchandise.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
· Maintain efficient layout and space utilization of the warehouse location as well as standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
· Control and manage inventory.
· Hire, train, and manage Fulfillment Coordinator and other positions as required including temporary workers.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Three or more years’ experience as a Warehouse Manager.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary work ethic and customer service
· Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
· Strong customer service and leadership skills and ability to manage staff
· Excellent communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Able to operate computerized scanning equipment and PC based shipping programs
· Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
· Build and organize pallets to load and unload trailers
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
About Dyehard Fan Supply:
Dyehard Fan Supply is an event and retail merchandise marketing and e-commerce company. A customer-service focused company that operates nationwide and in some international locations, Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise for sporting events including college and professional sports teams, tennis and golf tournaments, bowl games, music concerts and festivals, races and Broadway musicals.