Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago.
“Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise.”
Location: Auburn University
The Fulfillment Coordinator will report to the Warehouse Manager.
The Fulfillment Coordinator will be responsible for picking, correlating and fulfilling orders while managing workflow being received from other departments. The Fulfillment Coordinator will work with the outbound team to ensure accuracy while eliminating inefficiencies in operations. They will also help coordinate product flow and order fulfillment of bulk orders.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Able to use organizational skills to pick, pack and ship customer’s orders in a manner commensurate with Dyehard standards
· Clearly demonstrate attention to detail when verify accuracy of orders
· Must be able to transition to different areas and functions to support the multiplicity of tasks in the department
· Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and stakeholders throughout the organization
· Use computers to ship packages and create labels for various shipping carriers
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary work ethic and customer service
· Basic computer proficiency and word processing
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Able to operate computerized scanning equipment and PC based shipping programs
· Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
· Build and organize pallets to load and unload trailers
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
· Must be able to work overtime, and on weekend after given proper notice
Dyehard Fan Supply is an event and retail merchandise marketing and e-commerce company. A customer-service focused company that operates nationwide and in some international locations, Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise for sporting events including college and professional sports teams, tennis and golf tournaments, bowl games, music concerts and festivals, races and Broadway musicals.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Warehouse Worker jobs in Auburn AL USA:
Onin Staffing in West Point, GA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Staffing Connections in Cusseta, AL
Posted 8 days ago on Monster.com
McKesson Corporation in Auburn, AL
Posted 3 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Workday