“Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise.”
Customer Service Representative/Assistant Buyer
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
The Customer Service Representative/Assistant Buyer will report to the Vice President.
The Customer Service Representative/Assistant Buyer will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities also include providing analytical, operational, and clerical support to store buyers.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls; identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Monitor inventory; notify Buyer when inventory levels require re-ordering
· Place and write purchase orders
· Advise retail locations on price points
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Superior customer service, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills and abilities.
· Computer database and productivity software skills required.
· Strong understanding of customer service techniques.
Dyehard Fan Supply is an event and retail merchandise marketing and e-commerce company. A customer-service focused company that operates nationwide and in some international locations, Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise for sporting events including college and professional sports teams, tennis and golf tournaments, bowl games, music concerts and festivals, races and Broadway musicals.