“Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise.”
Assistant Store and Customer Service Manager
Location: Auburn University
The Assistant Store and Customer Service Manager will report to the Store Manager.
In conjunction with the Store Manager, the Assistant Store and Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing event-based retail locations and assisting the Store Manager in management of on-site store locations. This includes assisting with all levels of management: staffing, revenue generation, inventory control, client relations, and customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for staffing for all event-based retail locations. This includes hiring, customer service training, scheduling, and other staffing requirements.
· Maximize store revenue by insuring exemplary customer service levels, implementing excellent and creative merchandising, restocking merchandise, and other actions to achieve sales goals.
· Working with Store Manager, assist in developing a merchandising strategy that consistently changes the look and feel of all locations.
· Build a communication pipeline from the associates that enables management and support functions to understand the merchandising nuances of your location.
· Follow all customer service guidelines; use creative merchandising techniques in the presentation of product; and constantly keep product levels filled, restocked, and rotated to ensure sales at all locations are being maximized.
· Maximize all non-team events in the facility; this includes, but not limited to, concerts, family shows, trade shows, and other special events.
· Work with Store Manager and Associates to ensure all proper procedures are being followed through POS system.
· Follow, demonstrate, and train on proper cash handling procedures.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
· Experience in retail supervision, preferably in a campus store environment.
· Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques required.
· Stadium experience preferred.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
· Must be able to stand and move about the location 8 to 12 hours as needed.
· Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly in person and on the telephone
Dyehard Fan Supply is an event and retail merchandise marketing and e-commerce company. A customer-service focused company that operates nationwide and in some international locations, Dyehard offers an expansive network of best-in-class merchandise companies that produce the finest quality merchandise for sporting events including college and professional sports teams, tennis and golf tournaments, bowl games, music concerts and festivals, races and Broadway musicals.