Posted 1 year ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Career opportunity exists for a motivated Technical Sales Engineer for the territory of North Eastern US. We need a professional candidate who can grow our market presence in this territory through new account sales and an existing customer base. Candidate will responsible for selling custom designed capital equipment.
* Ability to understand technical needs of clients and quote solutions utilizing our products.
* Quantify, capture and close sales through consultative selling techniques, strategic selling and account management.
* Minimum of two years of recent experience selling business to business required.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or another technically related discipline.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, CRM applications such as ACT, and CAD development tools such as VISIO.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record are necessary.
This position offers a base salary and commission plan.
We provide a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays.
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Dustcontrol, Inc. U.S. headquarters is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The USA organization designs, builds, and installs custom source capture environmental systems for industries such as: Aerospace, Printing Press, Pharmaceutical, and Laboratories.
Browse sales engineer jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina: