Many consider Duo Security to be the most exciting technology company in the Midwest. Funded by Tier 1 investors, Google Ventures & True Ventures, the company is experiencing one of the fastest revenue growth rates of any Internet company. Located in a sunny, funky building in Ann Arbor, the Duo team has created a cloud-based service in use by three of the top five social networks, Zynga, Yelp, Etsy, Thomson Reuters, Bechtel and hundreds of other companies.
Ever use a password to log into a site? That will give you a sense of the size of our market. Every company that requires a login is a potential customer. Passwords are inherently weak and Duo has developed a simple way to make logins secure. Our approach is called two-factor authentication and weâve developed a way to make it easy for everyone to use. We're on a mission to end the era of weak passwords and allow everyone to benefit from advanced account security technologies, not just the Fortune 500s.
We’re seeking a Content Producer to drive our content marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a creative writer/editor that loves developing engaging content. You should have an insatiable curiosity about technology and can see yourself getting passionate about demystifying everything associated with online security. Perhaps you’ve been an editor or a marketing communications manager? In either case, you know how to get into the mind of customers, empathize with their needs and research the answers to their burning questions.
- Create content that Duo’s prospects will love
- Build a competency in rapid content production
- Increasing conversion rates on website & landing pages
- Growing social shares on content
- High satisfaction ratings by execs and salesforce on collateral
- Determine which content is most important to prospects and our sales team
- Create content roadmap and execute it.
- Meet a steady diet of self-imposed deadlines
- Get content written (personally write & manage freelancers)
- Coordinate production matters, including tools and other resources
- Ensure a high level of quality, including the timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Website pages
- Case studies
- Employee videos (in front of whiteboad, casual low production value)
- Explainer videos (high production value)
- Blog posts
- Manage agency
- Increase visits
Have fun along the way
- Excellent writer
- Inquisitive mind
- Quick study - able to rapidly learn technical subjects
- Able to simplify the complex and make it easy to understand
- Good eye for design
- Good storyteller
- Organized - able to manage multiple projects and multiple contractors
- Be very good at coming up with interesting topics to write about
- Familiar with the basics of video and .pdf production.
- Autonomous, self-starter that is able to figure things out with little direction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment