We are looking for an OT (Occupational Therapist ) who is ready to provide occupational therapy services in fast paced facility.
Your responsibilities include:
- Completing evaluations;
- Developing written treatment plans;
- Providing ongoing treatments that are designed to improve the patient's functional status in conjunction with the overall treatment objectives for both short term rehab patients as well as long term care clients.
- Must have a valid license to work in NY.
- At least one year work experience required.
- Min. Education: Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy.
Contact us for more details.
DUNAMIS Healthcare was started by a motivated and compassionate Occupational Therapist, who saw that there are opportunities but at times, one may not be sure where to turn to find out about them. At DUNAMIS our primary focus is to give you the best support during your search for a new and exciting career opportunity as well as for the duration of your time with us. We offer Per Diem, Permanent, Travel and Temp to Perm positions.
We know firsthand from working side by side with our Team Members how difficult your job can be. This is why we created the Elite program that will help you make time for a fun and relaxing life after work. Find out more about the DUNAMIS Difference.