Last online 6 days ago
Naperville company seeks FT layout drafter /Level II.
Uses computer software to create precast concrete building erection and precast component piece drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses AutoCAD software to quickly and accurately create piece and erection drawings
- Piece drawing difficulty level: Easy to Difficult
- Erection drawing difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
- Erection drawing detailing: Basic detailing using typical details approved by engineer
- Accurately reads and interprets contract architectural and structural drawings
- Limited contact with customer and architect/engineer
- Utilizes technology to maximize overall productivity
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prints/scans/mails/e-mails drawings for internal and external distribution
- Performs office duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD. 3D Modeling software experience helpful.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic Algebra/Trigonometry with good spatial reasoning skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective problem solving skills
Education and/or Training Requirements
- Associates degree in Architectural Technology, AutoCad, or related study
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1 to 2 years precast experience or 4 to 5 years relevant experience in related field/industry
This is a year round, full time position with full benefits once eligibility requirements are met.
Benefit package consists of medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, vacation, 401k (matching) and paid holidays.
SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY TO APPLY
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 1 month ago