Benefits OfferedVision, Life, Dental, 401K, Medical
Naperville company seeks FT layout drafter /Level II.
Uses computer software to create precast concrete building erection and precast component piece drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses AutoCAD software to quickly and accurately create piece and erection drawings
- Piece drawing difficulty level: Easy to Difficult
- Erection drawing difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
- Erection drawing detailing: Basic detailing using typical details approved by engineer
- Accurately reads and interprets contract architectural and structural drawings
- Limited contact with customer and architect/engineer
- Utilizes technology to maximize overall productivity
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prints/scans/mails/e-mails drawings for internal and external distribution
- Performs office duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD. 3D Modeling software experience helpful.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic Algebra/Trigonometry with good spatial reasoning skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective problem solving skills
Education and/or Training Requirements
- Associates degree in Architectural Technology, AutoCad, or related study
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1 to 2 years precast experience or 4 to 5 years relevant experience in related field/industry
This is a year round, full time position with full benefits once eligibility requirements are met.
Benefit package consists of medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, vacation, 401k (matching) and paid holidays.
SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY TO APPLY
About Dukane Precast, Inc.:
Dukane Precast Inc. offers a variety of timeless buildings constructed of precast, prestressed architectural & structural products. For nearly two decades Dukane has been a driving influence for innovative building solutions. To insure national standards of excellence our facility meets or exceeds PCI Certified Plant Program requirements. Our quality control includes material, production, delivery and erection.
Dukane Precast is an Industry Leader....and here are a few reasons why
3,500+ precast structures produced since we started in 1979 (34th yr).
We have the LARGEST precast plant capacity in the Midwest market for wall panels & double tees and our many other specialized product lines.
All Three (3) of our manufacturing facilities are ensuring timely production & guaranteed delivery dates for our valued customers.
Our Company firmly believes it is essential to provide superior customer service & an experienced in-house Engineering staff to best serve our existing and future clients. We believe that Ethics come before profits.
We take great pride in the many innovations that we have brought to the building Industry as a whole. We especially embrace a total systems approach to solving this country's building challenges.
We have the most technologically-advanced production facilities in the country. We always strive to work integrally with other building materials and methods to get the BEST out of our precast we do this for the benefit of our clients.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 23 hours ago