Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Systems Analyst Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Systems Software Analyst 3 / Informatica Developer
Seeking a Systems Software Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will join the team as an Informatica Developer working to support a large enterprise organization's enterprise data warehouse.
This position will support applications from end to end including requirements and design, specification review, source to target transformation, development, deployment and documentation. The ideal candidate will have experience with the latest version of Informatica as well as Oracle SQL/PLSQL, shell scripting and SQL tools. This is a first shift M-F job with occasional on-call pager rotation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from various data sources throughout the organization to the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) staging area.
• Technical proficiency within a toolset and operational environment that utilize Informatica, PowerCenter, UNIX, and Oracle as primary technologies to accomplish customer objectives.
• Knowledge of Oracle, Informatica and tuning of both.
• Define error handling strategies using USPS toolset
• Perform process and performance tuning
• Work with DBA group to identify performance issues and assist to remedy the issues
• Develop mappings, sessions and workflows as per specifications
• Create deployment packages as well as migration documentation
• Document project lifecycles and ensure SOX compliance
• Provide production support for applications. Start Time: Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: Raleigh NC United States 27609
About DSU Incorporated:
DSU Incorporated is a minority woman-owned consulting firm (M/WBE) that offers employers a range of solutions and services for the entire employment and business cycle.
With nationwide staffing capabilities, DSU incorporated adapts to match our customers needs creating strong partnerships and solutions in a number of specialized fields.
From temporary and contract recruitment to placing DOD and Federal professionals, DSU Incorporated is able to create strategic solutions to optimize your business success.
When creating solutions for our clients, DSU Incorporated looks from the outside in, bringing a fresh prospective on important issues.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Systems Analyst jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina: