Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Broadcast Correspondent Jobs in Atlanta, GA
“High Quality, Benefits, Great Location, Amazing Team!”
Would you like to add your talent, passion, and commitment to a fabulous team of Early Childhood Professionals? For everyone who applies 2/12-2/28 and successfully complete the first 90 days of you will receive a $200-$500 bonus (range is based on position)! Email you resume today to be considered!
Join us and be a part of a NAEYC Accredited and 3-Star Quality Rated program in the Midtown Atlanta community.
FULL TIME APPLICANTS: *Please indicate on your resume the location and age group you taught for at least one year. Please do not apply if you have no work experience with young children*
Lead Teacher Positions: Minimum of an AA
Co-Teacher & Floater Positions: Minimum of a CDA
Part-time Support Floater: High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
The mission of the Druid Hills Child Development Center is to develop children socially, emotionally and cognitively, to encourage their curiosity, and to help them realize their full potential. We define quality as an environment that inspires children’s natural curiosity and believe children learn best through doing. We partner with families to support them in their role as their child’s first and most important teachers and believe that through this partnership we create a foundation for a child’s future success.
• We value safe and healthy environments that foster creativity and curiosity and create a foundation for young children and their families for future educational and life success.
• We value the creation of a community for children with an emphasis on positive interactions that reflect our respect for children and their individual needs.
• We value the engagement of parents, children, educators, and community members to create our child driven community and to foster individuality for all.
• We value striving for quality improvements and the professional development of our educators as we support them in their quest as life- long learners.
• We value our role as trusted advisors and a provider of resources to our families and work hard to maintain that role every day.
Company address: 1026 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Atlanta GA 30306
Posted date: 2 months ago