Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Classroom Instructor Jobs in Highlands Ranch, CO
Busy, growing driving school seeks qualified Classroom Instructors. Great opportunity to hone or develop your skills. Looking for a fun, outgoing, and engaging personality who cares about the material and students. Background preferred:
-Teaching or coaching experience preferred
-State teacher certification a plus
-Demonstrated ability to work with teens and adults in a teaching or mentoring role
-Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
-Good organizational skills
-The ability and desire to work independently
-Good judgment, reliability and professionalism
-The desire to contribute to a viable, growing business as a team player
-Driver's Education experience not required
-Flexible hours: (school year - evening and weekend hours; breaks and summer - weekday hours)
Benefits of our company:
- Multi-site locations offer greater income opportunities.
- Paid training program.
- Growth and income opportunities available.
- Fully staffed offices manage your schedule with 24/7 access to your schedule online.
- Potential to grow into full-time position.
- Health benefits may be available with promotions and service.
- Reduced rates for family members for classes and programs.
- Special reduced rates for sister company college prep services.
- Starting pay: $12.00 per hour
Other locations: Morrison, Evergreen, Highlands Ranch, Wheat Ridge, SE Aurora, Boulder and Westminster
To join our team email a resume today.
Largest Drivers Education Company in Colorado.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Classroom Instructor jobs in Highlands Ranch, CO:
Denver Zoo in Denver, CO
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Learn to Drive in Denver, CO
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ECPI University in Centennial, CO
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter