Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Classroom Instructor Jobs in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Busy, growing driving school seeks qualified Classroom Instructors. Great opportunity to hone or develop your skills. Looking for a fun, outgoing, and engaging personality who cares about the material and students. Background preferred:
-Teaching or coaching experience preferred
-State teacher certification a plus
-Demonstrated ability to work with teens and adults in a teaching or mentoring role
-Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
-Good organizational skills
-The ability and desire to work independently
-Good judgment, reliability and professionalism
-The desire to contribute to a viable, growing business as a team player
-Driver's Education experience not required
-Flexible hours: (school year - evening and weekend hours; breaks and summer - weekday hours)
Benefits of our company:
- Multi-site locations offer greater income opportunities.
- Paid training program.
- Growth and income opportunities available.
- Fully staffed offices manage your schedule with 24/7 access to your schedule online.
- Potential to grow into full-time position.
- Health benefits may be available with promotions and service.
- Reduced rates for family members for classes and programs.
- Special reduced rates for sister company college prep services.
- Starting pay: $12.00 per hour
Other locations: Morrison, Evergreen, Highlands Ranch, Wheat Ridge, SE Aurora, Boulder and Westminster
To join our team email a resume today.
Largest Drivers Education Company in Colorado.
Posted 2 years ago
Browse classroom instructor jobs in Highlands Ranch, Colorado: