Driveline Retail Merchandising, Inc. is currently seeking merchandisers to join our team! If you have experience and the drive to succeed apply today!
· Industry leader in Merchandising who only works with the best in the business
· State-of-the-Art scheduling software makes it easier than ever to choose projects and report hours
· Full W-2 employment means no surprise tax bills from 1099 forms
· Reimbursement for travel over 40 miles in a single day
· Competitive wages
· 1-2 years merchandising or retail experience
· Outstanding Customer Service skills
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to read standard plan-o-grams and execute merchandise resets
· Able to lift up to 30 pounds as well as bend/stoop/stand for long periods of time
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance
· Computer access with printer/internet/email
· Report completed work on the day of service
Excited yet? You should be! And the best part is, we’re even more excited to get you working!
Just follow the link below, click on the APPLY NOW button, and complete the application. One of our friendly recruiters will contact you with everything else you need. See you soon!
About Driveline Retail Merchandising, Inc.:
Consumers today have more choices than ever before. Their interaction with products at the retail level is often the difference between a sale and a missed opportunity. Driveline, the nation's premier merchandising services organization, drives retail sales by providing the most comprehensive merchandising services in the industry, backed by the latest merchandising technology. Driveline offers fully integrated, cost-effective merchandising solutions, including new-store set-up, remodels, store conversions, employee and customer education, new product introduction, store mapping and analysis, product fulfillment - just to name a few! Learn more about Driveline at www.drivelineretail.com.
Posted 3 years ago