We're Number One....
....Because of Our People.The Division:
The Enterprise Sales Executives is responsible for selling complex software solutions to hospitals, IPAs, and large physician groups with more than 16 providers in the practice. This highly dynamic, energetic, and solutions focused group is expected to manage, develop, and sell into his/her targeted territory. In collaboration with the Director of Sales, the Enterprise Sales Rep will define the territory sales strategy and be empowered to implement and execute said strategy.The Position:
You as an Enterprise Sales Executive are responsible for demonstrating and selling our cutting edge, award winning, healthcare software solutions. You are a dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker, with an appreciation of corporate goals. We provide tools so that you can focus on generating revenue, building strong relationships while enabling our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users. The Sales Executive is consistently targeting new business opportunities. Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the sales full life cycle: lead generation, building pipeline, accurate forecasting, demo the product(s), negotiations, closing, and secure payment
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Building your book of business through cold calling, referrals, and renewals
- Exceed minimum metrics of 60 calls and 2 hours of talk time daily
- Effectively demonstrate via GoToMeeting our software solution to at least 5 new clients weekly
- Leverage technology using our CRM (NetSuite)
- Continue developing industry knowledge and building successful sales techniques
- 2+yrs of proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals in a Complex Software Solution sales environment
- Ability to sell a complex software solution
- History of experience building a territory and new business development
- Ability to close sales via the phone
- Successful lead generation
- “Hunter” mentality; cold call medium amount every month; win face-to-face meetings with busy, intelligent people.
- Ability and willingness to be a Road Warrior
How to Apply:
- College Degree
- Healthcare sales experience
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker, with an appreciation of corporate goals
Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com.
DrFirst is an EEO and DrugFree employer, as well as an E-Verify Company.