Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Channel Manager Jobs in Rockville, MD
We are number one...
Because of our People.
The Channel Manager (CM) is responsible for managing assigned accounts within the Partner Programs division in order to increase revenue, achieve strategic goals, and increase overall business opportunities with the DrFirst Partner channel.
The position is focused on achieving quarterly/annual goals through proactive outreach and business development activities with assigned accounts to increase the rate of revenue growth and deliver greater numbers of providers on the DrFirst network.
Proactive relationship building, identifying and developing increased opportunities, and increasing Partner satisfaction are fundamental responsibilities of the CM position. The CM is responsible for developing sales/marketing resources and strategies to attain quarterly and annual revenue and activity goals.
- Profile and prioritize Partners: Consult with each Partner to understand their company, the opportunities that exist and priority status for DrFirst.
- Pipeline management reporting for all Partner accounts
- Negotiate new contract terms with Partners to increase business opportunities
- Sales and marketing programs to increase brand recognition and revenue
- New products and services
- Meet revenue, new products/services, contract and provider adoption goals
- Develop and manage account plans.
- Identify and develop new channel relationships designed to produce incremental sales opportunities (i.e. consultants, influential healthcare orgs, etc.)
- Maintain coordination at the project level between clients and Partner Service Managers for project execution and operations
- Manage billing or invoice report accuracy and issue resolution with managed accounts
Education and Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years’ experience in customer sales, business development or channel management
- Strategic account and territory management experience
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness working across departments with managers to reach company/division goals and perform daily activities.
- Demonstrated success receiving company goals and developing strategies to meet or exceed them.
- Experience selling or consulting to executive management teams of 3rd party organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships on the phone in a professional manner.
- Experience making decisions for betterment of the business.
- Demonstrated willingness and success traveling to work with customers onsite.
DrFirst pioneers software solutions and services designed to optimize healthcare provider access to patient information, improve the doctor's clinical view of the patient at the time of care, and enable more effective, efficient administration and collaboration across a patient's circle of caregivers. Our growth is driven by a commitment to innovation and reliability across a wide array of service areas, including Medication History and e-Prescribing, Secure Messaging and Clinical Data Sharing, and Patient Behavioral Education and Medication Adherence. We are proud of our track record of service to 40,000 providers and over 320+ EMR/EHR/HIS vendors nationwide.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Channel Manager jobs in Rockville, Maryland: