At Dr. Reddy's, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today!
From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives.
We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Manufacturing Engineer role reporting to Head-Operations of Middleburgh Site.
The person should be willing to work in 2nd shift.
- The candidate will work with the Dr. Reddy's Laboratories New York engineering team to ensure smooth operations of the site's maintenance and engineering programs.
- The position will require working with multiple equipment and process systems that are involved in the manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- The candidate will need to have strong communication skills, a solid knowledge of working in a cGMP environment, and the adaptability to prioritize in a changing work load.
- 4-6 years relevant experience preferred.
- BS in Engineering preferred
- Trains personnel and writes procedures (Standard Operating Procedures) for new equipment and processes
- Analyzes current equipment processes and procedures to identify areas of improvement, as well as designs and implements these modifications/improvements.
- Provides engineering and design specifications to vendors and contractors for equipment and processes
- Maintains the engineering charts and site drawings of the facility and major systems in a current status
- Provides assistance and trouble shooting of problems
- Maintains the engineering and maintenance preventive maintenance and metrology programs through updates and ongoing activities.
- Assists in the execution of the IQ and OQ on new or modified equipment
- Coordinates and supervises the installation and start-up of new and modified equipment
- Develop and manage capital expense projects and maintain project accounting and documentation.