Posted 3 years ago in Education
Under general direction from the Sales Support Manager the Sales Trainer is directly responsible for all aspects of sales training including training of Sales departments, Customer Service and external call center partners to improve performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:*
· Provide training and develop strategies to ensure all new sales hires are prepared to handle calls and successfully sell Dr. Newton’s Natural products training as measured by agreed upon performance standards for new hires.
· Assess training needs of existing staff and develop training that supports improved performance.
· Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient training sessions and hands on instruction in order to achieve established performance goals for both new hires and current agents.
· Design and create training courses, activities, quizzes and relevant lesson plans necessary to accommodate various learning styles and optimize agent performance.
· Provide motivational and training support for sales agents including one-on-one coaching and mentoring to improve performance.
· Assess needs and provide training / coaching support that positively impacts campaign performance and achieves pre-defined campaign goals.
· Ensure all training participants complete a relevant training evaluation after completing training in order to identify areas to improve training based on feedback received from training evaluations.
· Stay informed on new developments, methods and techniques in relevant fields of training methodology, sales techniques and products offered.
· Build effective working relationships with sales and customer service management teams to share knowledge and best practices for coaching the agents.
· Respect and maintain confidentiality of organization, project, fiscal and personnel related information.
· Endorse and administer all corporate policies, procedures and business initiatives in order to ensure maximum success.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Duties require experience and knowledge of sales training, understanding of the sales process and ability to train others.
· Ability to motivate people to drive exceptional performance.
· Skill in effective, clear and persuasive oral and written communications to individuals and groups.
· Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation skills and ability to adapt to various learning styles.
· Proficient with personal computer use, including MS Office.
· Quick learner and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multitask with flexibility and prioritization.
· MUST be able to work evenings/weekends.
Dr. Newton's Naturals believes in helping people live better. Our select line of products include natural vitamins and supplements that have been proven to help improve health and well-being.
It is our goal to educate our clients about the benefits of our products and why they work. This ensures that they are purchasing the right supplement for their personal health needs.
We adhere to the highest quality standards. Our products are manufactured in an FDA approved laboratory in the United States, and backed by the best customer support in the industry.
Browse sales trainer jobs in South Portland, Maine:
Bankers Life in SCARBOROUGH, ME
Posted 11 days ago on SimplyHired
Colonial Life in Portland, ME
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Energy in Portland, ME
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter