Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Systems Specialist Jobs in South Portland, ME
IT System Specialist
- Review and test systems, implementation analysis, and problem resolution; develop procedures, track licensing, and write troubleshooting techniques when necessary.
- Provide desktop and telephone support including troubleshooting and resolving software (ex. Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer and QuickBooks), hardware, and operational problems.
- Database administration including troubleshooting (Access and SQL), query writing and creating macros/scripts to automate database jobs.
- Utilize internal trouble ticket software to respond to requests from personnel and support internal staff requests on technology related issues.
- Provide on-call support including some weekends and evenings as necessary and act as back up to IT Manager.
Candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in troubleshooting, resolving technical problems and installing computer systems, applications, and local area networks in a corporate environment
- Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on software knowledge, installations and use. Heavy emphasis on Microsoft applications including Access, Visio, Microsoft Exchange, Adobe CS Suite and wordpress.
- Working knowledge of computer languages HTML, CSS and Linux a required. With experience in PHP, SQL and MySQL a plus.
- Also requires hands on experience working with routers, firewalls and proxy servers.
- Familiarity with Windows (desktop & server) 2003-2008, Windows XP and Windows 7 is preferred.
- Strong problem solving aptitude with excellent communications skills.
About Dr. Newton's Naturals:
Dr. Newton's Naturals believes in helping people live better. Our select line of products include natural vitamins and supplements that have been proven to help improve health and well-being.
It is our goal to educate our clients about the benefits of our products and why they work. This ensures that they are purchasing the right supplement for their personal health needs.
We adhere to the highest quality standards. Our products are manufactured in an FDA approved laboratory in the United States, and backed by the best customer support in the industry.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Systems Specialist jobs in South Portland, Maine:
Clinical Informatics Specialist (Associate/Intermediate/Seni
Eastern Maine Healthcare System in Portland, ME
Posted 4 days ago on Job.com
Network Directory Specialist Ld.-Remote (134236) NEW!
Anthem in South Portland, ME
Posted 2 days ago on the web
ITx Support Specialist
TPx Communications in South Portland, ME
Posted 1 month ago on TPX Communications