Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Customer Service Agent Jobs in Portland, ME
Customer Service Agent
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 9:30AM-6PM SHIFT. MONDAY-FRIDAY.
Under general direction from the Customer Service Management team and in accordance with applicable policy and procedures, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle customer complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information in the most efficient and effective manner to meet or exceed quality customer care expectations.
- Take calls from current and prospective customers, answer questions about accounts, and give information about products and services efficiently and in a friendly, enthusiastic manner.
- Demonstrate good listening skills, the ability to think quickly, and the ability to make a recommendation or propose a solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Answer all customer inquiries in verbal and written form in an efficient and effective manner to meet or exceed quality customer care expectations.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems by providing information or directing requests to others who can supply the necessary information or service.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge when answering customer inquiries and provide solutions when offering products and services.
- Persuade current and potential customers to purchase a product or offer solutions to increase existing order by offering x-sells etc.
- Utilize Save Strategy when customer is returning product in order to retain maximum revenue.
- Maintain polite and professional conduct even when confronted with an irate customer.
- Accept customer payment and arrange for product to be shipped.
- Handle issues relating to delayed orders, missing items on orders, or returns and take appropriate actions.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Customer Service Manger as required.
- Actively participate in training, coaching, contests, and motivational activities to improve individual and team performance.
- Report on and evaluate own performance in order to continuously improve performance and increase skill set.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and procedures.
Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
About Dr. Newton's Naturals:
Dr. Newton's Naturals believes in helping people live better. Our select line of products include natural vitamins and supplements that have been proven to help improve health and well-being.
It is our goal to educate our clients about the benefits of our products and why they work. This ensures that they are purchasing the right supplement for their personal health needs.
We adhere to the highest quality standards. Our products are manufactured in an FDA approved laboratory in the United States, and backed by the best customer support in the industry.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Customer Service Agent jobs in Portland, Maine: