Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
We are looking for talented and versatile web designer. You will join a passionate team of creatives striving to put amazing work into the world for a wide range of clients. From brainstorming and pitching big ideas, to designing and executing beautiful content, you will have lots of opportunities to create remarkable work. You will touch many different mediums, from TV/video to social content, print, outdoor, websites, digital ads, app designs and branding - pretty much anything worthy of a great eye and great design.
· Collaborate with your creative teammates and foster relationships with the other agency departments (i.e., project management, account, strategy, user-experience, software development, quality assurance, and production).
· Develop and execute thoughtful creative prototypes with a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
· Work with senior teammates to ensure your creative meets the clients’ brand standards and strategy.
· Present ideas, concepts, and prototypes to internal teams (and potentially to clients).
· Work with a resource manager to own assignments and prioritize multiple deadlines.
· Communicate the status of your projects and show a willingness to jump in help others.
· Bring a positive, passionate, and unselfish attitude to the team.
· Continuously learn, develop and grown your talent and skillsets.
· Design with a focus on user empathy, accessibility, and UI/UX best-practices.
· Minimum 3 years of designer experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience in agency environment
· BS or Art/Graphic Major with college degree
· Proficient/knowledgeable with Figma, Sketch/InvisionApp or other prototyping software
· Expert in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Proficient/knowledgeable in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
· Experience designing for WCAG (accessibility) compliance, responsive design, modular / components-based / design systems.
· Knowledge of HTML / CSS and the design/developer handoff process.
· Ability to create for digital and traditional media.
· Ability to do basic retouching when needed.
· Ability to listen, incorporate feedback and work well with others.
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Drive
Posted date: 9 days ago