“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Position Title: Social Media Community Manager
“Monitoring and engagement, responding; 3 years’ experience”
This role is designed for a smart, passionate and driven social media native. The Social Media Community Manager is responsible for supporting content and engagement initiatives across several social media accounts. This individual will be able to wear many hats – "subject matter expert, innovator, and team player”. Under the guidance of the Digital Media Strategy and in collaboration with internal teams (strategy, creative/content, analytics, account) this individual will assist in planning, producing, and publishing social media content (paid and organic), run day-to-day customer/client communications workflow, measure and reporting on social media communication programs, and manage social media listening efforts.
· Manage multiple clients, projects, deliverables, and deadlines under direction of Digital Media Strategist
· Work with internal teams to understand clients’ businesses, objectives, and audience targets
· Assist in developing editorial calendars, long and short-term strategies, and unique campaigns.
· Create and optimize content for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. (in collaboration with Content Manager and Content Producer support)
· Publish, monitor, and manage approved content with accuracy, compliance, and according to best practices
· Maintain client-specific response matrices and escalation workflows
· Manage ongoing social responsiveness and proactive social engagement
· Lead social media listening efforts to track share of voice, competitors, trends and opportunities
· Monitor and understand social media metrics to optimize content and create/adapt client strategies
· Translate social media metrics into insightful narratives for both internal and client presentations
· Create POVs on emerging platforms and third-party partners
· Involved in growing department’s capabilities by contributing to the development and use of new advertising tactics, content/ad formats, technologies, and emerging social channels
· Strong understanding of social media channels and capable of managing implementation of campaign components to engage with a community
Experience in creating and curating relevant content consistent with a developed strategy
Ability to present ideas and information clearly and confidently
Exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills with a flair for using "social networking speak"
· Possess the ability to manage workload independently and execute against short timelines
· Ability to analyze data and trends to optimize content and campaigns based on client objectives
Diligent work ethic with a desire to expand skill set while consistently learning
Extreme attention to detail, and outstanding organization skills
In-house or agency experience in planning and executing digital media buys including social, paid search, or programmatic is a plus
· 2+ years creating/coordinating social content across multiple channels in written and visual forms
· 2+ years experience publishing and managing organic social media content (paid social a plus)
· Bachelors Degree with a preferred major in art, advertising, communications or marketing
Demonstrate a working knowledge of social networks including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Understanding of social KPIs as they pertain to client goals and the ability to analyze and incorporate social data
Familiar with enterprise management platforms for social media (ie. Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
Experience working with social media listening software a plus
Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; Adobe Suite experience a plus
Understanding of Google Analytics and/or Facebook Ads Manager analytics a plus
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address:38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331