Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Senior Programmatic Trader
Reports To: Director of Digital Media Operations
The Senior Programmatic Trader is responsible for the development and execution of programmatic campaigns across SEM, Display, Mobile, Video, OTT and Audio. Hands on experience creating and managing campaigns using a DSP like Adobe Ad Cloud is a requirement. The individual in this position will possess the technical skills to flawlessly execute high-profile digital campaigns from design through execution, measurement and optimization.
This person will be part of an integrated team of media strategists and analysts that will work with clients to define objectives and KPIs and will devise methods to accurately measure against those KPIs. He/she will ensure operational excellence across all accounts and campaigns managed by their team as it pertains to campaign execution, measurement and budget management.
The ideal candidate will have experience mentoring junior programmatic traders and will be comfortable organizing the buying process for a growing team.
This role will report to the Associate Platform Director and will take work closely with the Directors of Digital Media Operations, Media, Strategy, and Analytics.
· Aid in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
· Perform research to determine best media vehicles to achieve client objectives
· Develop strong and effective media performance based on established RTB and premium-programmatic strategies and test and learn processes
· Setup and activate campaigns in various platforms for strategic/key accounts and provide support for these accounts managed by other members of the team.
· Oversee and ensure campaign design, measurement and budget accuracy across accounts and channel tactics
· Provide ongoing training, feedback, guidance, and support to platform team members to improve personal as well as team performance
· Manage and oversee the team’s day to day responsibilities and assignments to ensure that each client, campaign, and team member has the appropriate resources
· Serve as an important escalation point on campaigns for internal teams and the clients they represent
· Serve as a point of contact for external vendors and partners, including DSPs, data, and/or inventory providers
· Support leadership during testing of new vendors, technology, products, etc., as needed with the goal of driving innovation, improving results, and meeting business objectives for the team and company
· Work closely with the Analytics and Strategy teams to determine best practices around campaign optimization strategies and executions
· Educate internal and external clients on campaign design, results and optimizations
· Maintain a refined knowledge of the entire digital media landscape to make sure the team is up to date on industry trends, tools and developments
· Participate in agency growth and embody thought leadership
· Provide insights into new, innovative ways to achieve client objectives through varied use of digital strategies and platforms
· Extensive knowledge of the programmatic, paid search and paid social buying landscape and real-time media buying
· Thorough experience with viewability/ad fraud, brand safety, and other ad serving complexities
· Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
· Proven ability to manage digital campaigns with various KPIs
· Organizational and quality assurance skills to manage growth and media mix optimizations flawlessly
· Demonstrated leader in a collaborative team environment
· Strong knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization and scientific testing in live media environments
· Problem solver that thrives in a busy and ever-evolving environment
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
· 3-5 years’ experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations
· At least 3 years of hands-on digital trading experience
· At least 1 year of management experience
· Advanced user of at least two digital media platforms
· Proven ability to develop/implement/improve business processes
· Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
· Proven ability to lead and inspire
· Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 15 days ago