Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
We’re looking for a Senior Producer to join our agency of makers. You know the drill by now and you have the know-how to get the best out the work. We run the range of projects from small and nimble to large productions. We need a leader that’s capable of working well with clients and wrangling the process. And as a bonus, we’d love someone with experience behind the camera themselves.
· Work with creative and account leadership to develop production budgets, timelines, and post-production workflows
· Manage project workload, revisions, and approvals
· Collaborate agency colleagues on in-house production capabilities
· Mentor and help up-skill department team
· The Sr. Producer will be responsible for leading and delivering a variety of content-types
- Video (Social/Digital, TV broadcast, PR livestream)
- Stills (Social/Digital, PR, OOH/DOOH, Trade)
- Integrated Production
· BA/BS Required
· 6+ years of Sr. Producer or Producer experience (agency and/or production company)
· Strong knowledge of AICP budget format
· Proficient in Hot Budget (or similar budgeting platform), Microsoft Office Suite
· Sufficient experience producing with a range of budgets from small to > $200K
· Sufficient experience with working on union and non-union projects
· Experience managing projects from concept kick-off to delivery
· Experience negotiating rates for external partners and content usage licensing
· Extensive knowledge project closing: payroll, actualizing
· Experience hiring and managing freelance support
· Knowledge of production equipment and general set etiquette
· Ability to travel regularly - sometimes on short notice (travel not required during the COVID-19 pandemic)
· Healthy network of production and vendor partners
· Comfortable managing multiple productions at different stages simultaneously
· Passionate about collaboration with independence to own smaller projects
· Flexibility with various working styles based on the specific needs of a project
· Experience presenting to and collaborating with brand clients
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
We are a fiercely independent, full-service advertising agency based in America’s heart of modern renewal – Detroit. Inspired by our surroundings, we’ve made it our mission to create change through our ideas. So, we bring together world-class creativity with the latest tools for media, digital and data/analytics. We’re consistently rated one of the best places to work by AdAge, Crain’s and the Detroit Free Press. They’re right. And the reason is that we’re all on the same mission together. We are The Agency of Change.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Drive Suite 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 4 days ago