Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
The Sr. Account Executive supports the development and execution of key client campaigns, interfacing with agency and client teams. He /She brings a creative and strategic approach to the delivery of interactive, social, traditional advertising (print/video), experiential campaigns and collaborates on ideas that help maximize client ROI.
· Lead the development of marketing communications and presentation documents
· Manage development of communication, creative and project briefs with support of all necessary departments
· Lead and present in client and internal meetings
· Receive and kick-off new client request, campaign and/or projects
· Guide day-to-day development of all client projects and campaigns. Ensure that progressive steps in the process are approved with adequate time to meet schedules
· Work with agency and client teams in a proactive manner to support/fulfill account and client needs as directed
· Consult with all agency departments, communicate and support client objectives on specific assignments
· Collaborate with Program and Project Managers on timelines, time of staff and production estimates
· Provide input as projects are routed internally to ensure completion
· Process client feedback and approvals of job requests/estimates with agency personnel
· Review and provide feedback on media and creative outputs, prior to submitting for client review and approval
· Coordinate with the Media, Creative and Production members of the team to insure all deadlines for materials and rotation schedules are accurate
· Coordinate with analytics team to publish/deliver timely KPI reports
· Work with financial team members to ensure financial stewardship of projects and campaigns, monitoring status and restrictions
· Work with finance to manage all billing and financial requirements
· 3-4 years’ experience
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Thrive in fast-paced environment
· Ability to take direction yet work independently
· Ability to begin cultivating positive client relationships, establish trust
· Ability to participate and (when appropriate), lead client meetings
· Work proactively to maintain and increase client satisfaction
· Maintain strategic focus while guiding teams/projects
· Help resolve open issues or barriers to accomplishing our collective goals
· Maintain a harmonious, collaborative and professional attitude
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Reliable transportation and driving record to commute to and from client meetings
· Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or two to three years plus related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Direct reports are contingent upon account/project requirements.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Drive Suite 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: yesterday
Hi, I’m Phil, your AI personal recruiter. Here’s your the job you were looking for: