“The best health insurance! 401(k) option with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 4 Years in a ROW! SNACKS!”
Position Title: Receptionist
Reports To: HR & Office Manager
· Greets guests and clients as they arrive.
· Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
· Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
· Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
· Maintains a schedule of conference lines; responds to all conference lines schedule requests and manages all rescheduling requests.
· Maintain the daily conference room schedule and adjust meetings as needed to accommodate client meetings and other scheduling changes.
· Monitor and respond to JIRA tickets for guest arrival and ensuring clients have access and parking.
· Receives, sort and routes mail.
· Responsible for UPS overnight and ground shipments. Receptionist may be required to stay past 5:30pm depending on client shipping needs. deliver/coordinate delivery.
· Certifies outgoing mail and prepares for pick-up
· Maintains postage machine.
· Performs other clerical duties as needed for all employees, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
· Executive Team expense reports & time entry.
· Provide administrative support to the Controller.
· Responsible for coordinating and booking travel for all employees.
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
· Assist in the setup and ordering of food & beverage.
· Assumes other duties as directed by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1-3 years of relevant experience in administration or customer services.
High school degree with college degree preferred.
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Ability to work with the following office machinery: copier, fax machine, multi line phone system.
Must be highly organized and maintain a professional appearance.
Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
Must have strong verbal and written skills.
Must be highly motivated with the ability to multi-task.
High level of judgement and confidentiality.
Punctual and regular attendance is required.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address:38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331