Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome health insurance! 401(k) with matching! Voted "Coolest Places to Work" 5 Years in a ROW!”
Position Title: Multimedia Art Director
Reports To: Executive Creative Director
As a talented and versatile multimedia art director, you’ll join a passionate team of creatives striving to put amazing work into the world for a wide range of clients. From designing and executing beautiful content to brainstorming and pitching big ideas, you will constantly be elevating our creative product. You’ll focus on creating engaging social content with a variety of tools like After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Sketch. You will never stop thinking outside the box of what you are capable of by relentlessly pursuing truly innovative concepts at all costs — with curiosity and drive you hone new skills to further your craft. Through concise execution you pay attention to every detail, pixel, or frame, and keep planting your flag for both the quality and craft of the creative.
· Develop and execute thoughtful social creative concepts with a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail
· Diverse technical skill in both Design and Editing
· Must be adept in one or several non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.) and the Adobe creative suite of programs
· Work with senior teammates to ensure your creative meets the clients’ brand standards and strategy
· Collaborate with your creative teammates and foster relationships with the other agency departments (i.e., project management, account, strategy and production)
· Present ideas, concepts and designs to internal teams (and potentially to clients)
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
· Work with a project manager to own assignments and prioritize multiple deadlines
· Communicate the status of your projects and show a willingness to jump in to help others
· Bring a positive, passionate and unselfish attitude to the team
· Continuously learn, develop and grown your talent and skillsets
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions. A desire to take risks and think outside the box.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in agency environment
· BS or Art/Graphic Major with college degree
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
· Proficient/knowledgeable in editing platforms
· Ability to create for social, digital and traditional media
· Ability to do basic retouching when needed
· Ability to listen, incorporate feedback and work well with others
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Company address: 38505 Country Club Dr Ste 110, Farmington Hills, MI, 48331
Posted date: 16 days ago